Accessing Fine Arts Equipment Lending
The Fine Arts Equipment Checkouts, located in W700B, provides audio and visual equipment, instrument, and facility booking services for students enrolled in New Media and Music, for use in their course work. An annual fee is charged to ensure that equipment and facilities can be maintained and that all students have reliable access to equipment and facilities needed for their course work throughout the year. Access to specialized equipment and facilities depend upon enrollment in specific classes and may require specialized training and authorization to use.
The Art Department maintains a separate equipment service desk located in W814.
- A student who wants to use equipment must either visit W700B or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from a valid ULETH e-mail account to request a lending agreement. The student will then be sent a lending agreement via DocuSign.
- The student should take time to read and familiarize themselves with the terms of the agreement. Once the agreement is completed and signed by the student, the service technician will setup accounts in the equipment lending and room booking systems. Equipment permissions will be assigned based on course enrollment and training.
- The fee indicated in the lending agreement will be sent to the Cash Office on the Friday of the week that the agreement is signed. This charge will be directly applied to the student’s account, typically within 1-2 business days. It is the responsibility of the student to then settle this charge with the Cash Office.
- Once the account is set up and payment is made, students may begin checking out equipment. The agreement is valid for the academic year from September to April.
- The fee will not be prorated if a student requests equipment rental services later in the year.
Equipment Booking Website:
Room Booking Website:
Fine Arts Equipment Checkouts (W700B) Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday (excluding statutory holidays or University closures)
9:00am – 12:00pm
1:00pm – 4:15pm