Ad Hoc Committees
1. Council may by Resolution establish Ad hoc Committees for limited terms as Council may deem necessary.
2. The procedures shall be in accordance with Part 3, Section A.1 of these Bylaws.
3. Council shall establish the date or event that result in the dissolution of the Committee at the time the Committee is established.
4. Each Ad hoc Committee shall report to Council at the end of its mandate. If the Committee mandate extends beyond one year, the Committee shall report to Council annually and at the end of the Committee mandate.
5. An Ad hoc Committee may become a Standing Committee by an amendment to these Bylaws.
GFC has the following Ad Hoc Committees:
- Faculty (STP) Handbook Appeals Committee