HARDWORKING. PASSIONATE. CHEERFUL.
“Don’t be shy to get involved in research while being an undergrad. Make sure you understand the theory behind your project well.”
Favourite Class: Brain and Behaviour
Favourite Social Activity: CCBN Open House
Favourite Study Spot: CCBN
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- I found my passion for neuroscience research through independent study courses
- Grateful to my supervisors Dr. Mohajerani and Prof. Whishaw for giving me the opportunity to shine
- Enjoyed being a Graduate Assistant for neuroscience and kinesiology courses
- Learned about the optogenetic technique and how fascinating it is to manipulate the brain with light
- Developed great friends throughout my Master’s