Access Card

Cross Campus Student ID Access Card


Student ID access cards will be required to gain entrance to University facilities such as Sport & Recreation Services, and Library Facilities.

Residence Village students using Paterson Centre for laundry purposes MUST get their student ID card activated at Security Services Office to gain access to the building.

Access cards also serve as residence students declining balance dining card.

All Residence Students

To gain access to personal living space requires the use of a Key Fob provided to each student upon move-in.