Find important Housing forms to complete a task, submit a request, or review documents for your own reference.

Can’t find the form that you are looking for? Contact Us

1. Contracts

Single Students

If you are under 18 Years Of Age

If you are under the age of 18, you can still Apply Now for housing, but will require a parent or guardian to sign your Housing contract (Single Students Housing License Agreement) and Food Services Dining Plan contract on your behalf on move-in day. The Residence Procedures for Minors document must be completed by you and parent or guardian.

All minors will be housed in Alcohol Free Areas

Single Student Contracts

Single Student Housing License Agreement 

Residence Procedures for Minors 

Residence Community Handbook

Dining Plan Contracts


First Year Student Dining Plan

Continuing Student Dining Plan

See Dining

See Residence Dining Plan

2.  Guest Registry

View Guest Registry Form

The guest registry form is required for all guest stays. The form must have the signature of all roommates involved and the RA prior to approval by Housing Services Staff.

The host resident is at all times, responsible for the behavior, actions and/or damage caused by his/her guest. Violations resulting from the above behaviors can result in further guest privileges being suspended for the remainder of the term OR Notice to Vacate being served by the Housing office.

Overnight Guest Restrictions

Number of guests

A Resident may only have ONE overnight guest at a time.

Length of visit

Maximum of two consecutive night stopover; a maximum of four nights a month.

Restricted periods

First two weeks of any given term and once 22-hour quiet hours have started within each term.

See Guest Parking for parking options available on campus. For questions or concerns related to parking, please contact Parking Services

Room Changes

View Room Change Request Form

Room Change Restrictions

Restricted periods

First two weeks of any given term and once 22-hour quiet hours have started within each term.

A completed room change request form must be approved by Housing Services. (The student account will be charged a $50.00 non-refundable fee once a room change has been approved.)

Financial Arrangements

If you are concerned that you cannot pay your full Housing Fees by the due date, you may complete a financial arrangements form requesting an extension. This process must be completed with a Housing Services staff at the Housing Services office (C420-UHall).

This process must be approved by the Director of Housing.

Emergency Dining Plan

View Emergency Dining Plan Bursary Fund Form

The Emergency Dining Plan Fund is intended to support current resident students who have insufficient resources and/or low or diminished Dining Plan balance.

3. Activity Waiver

The Organization of Residence Student’s Council and the Department of Housing Services host many events, sessions, and social activities each term through the residence life and education program. As the health and safety of the residence community is a high priority for Housing Services and the University, all staff are provided with training on event planning and risk management processes to ensure all sanctioned activities are reasonably safe, appropriate, well planned, and the risks and hazards are removed or mitigated accordingly. Additionally, participation in any component or aspect of an event, session, or activity is always voluntary and can be revoked at any time by an attendee.

All students living in residence are required to sign a general social activity waiver in order to participate in residence life programming. This document is intended to cover most activities of low to moderate risk that the ORS Council and Housing Services will host. Examples of these activities include travel to and navigating the Corn Maze, non-contact physical activities such as capture the flag or bowling, and social potlucks.

Events with moderate to high risk factors follow a more extensive process. The event plans are thoroughly reviewed and evaluated, including consultation with and approval by Housing Services, the University, and the Students’ Union. As necessary, additional precautions or requirements like risk and hazard assessments are documented and appropriate controls implemented such as: first aid requirement, personal protective equipment (PPE), contingency plans, and often an event-specific waiver. Examples of these activities generally include but are not limited to events with travel outside the city limits, ski and snowboard trips, climbing or trekking, and aggressive sporting activities like bubble soccer or ultimate frisbee.

See General Social Activity Waiver

4. Consent for Alcohol in Room

Residents may wish to apply to change the status of alcohol free to alcohol permitted in their rooms. A completed Consent for Alcohol in Room form must be approved by Housing Services. The forms must be signed by all roommates, the floor RA and then submitted to Housing for consideration. Applicants must be 18 years old at the time of the form submission. Housing will communicate with the students, RA’s and Security within a week of form submission.