There are specially designated dates for

  • New University Students
  • Transfer and Continuing
  • Mature Students

See Important Dates

You can move in between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm ON DESIGNATED MOVE IN DAYS.

If you plan to move in AFTER the designated date, please Contact Housing Services

See Guest Info

See Campus Map

​Please go to your move-in location at the time and date you chose on your Calendly link.

  • University Hall residents move in at the Housing Services Office in (C420 - University Hall).
  • Kainai House Residents move in at Kainai House Apartments
  • Piikani House Residents move in at Piikani House Apartments
  • Mt. Blakiston House residents move in at Mt. Blakiston House.
  • Aperture Park Townhomes (Siksika House, Tsuu T'ina House, & The Village) residents move in at Piikani House.

You will be emailed a "Unit Inspection Form". You must complete it within 48 hours of moving in.

See Campus Map

There is short-term parking near each Housing facility to be used while unloading.

University Hall residents can park in the breezeway to unpack. You can access the breezeway by using the ramp located just outside the Housing Services Office entrance. 

Once you have unloaded you'll need to park in the long-term parking areas.

Fellow students & residence assistants will help direct you.

You can pick up your room key when you arrive on campus by going to your designated move-in location.

Outside of office hours, please contact RAD

See Obtaining/Activating Student ID Card.

Meet your Residence Assistant (RA), who will live right in your section of residence. Your RA can answer any questions you may have about your new home.

If you have NOT participated in our textbook reservation program via the Online Check-In System for Single Students, you will want to buy your textbooks at the University Bookstore.

Room changes are not permitted during the first two or last four weeks of the term. Following the first two weeks of a term, you may request for a room change.

Note: there is a $50 processing fee.

See Room Change Request Form