Applying for Housing

Once you have been in contact with the Student Enrolment and Registrar Services and applied for full-time admission you can now apply for housing, even if you have NOT yet been officially admitted to the University. You will need your 9-digit U of L student ID number to complete our online application.

Note: A room offer ("Offer of Accommodation") cannot be sent until a student officially ACCEPTS their Offer of Admission to the university.

The Student Enrolment and Registrar Services will contact you with a formal Offer of Admission

Housing Services is not responsible for determining your academic eligibility.

Please contact the Student Enrolment and Registrar Services for all academic matters.

*On-Campus Housing is only available for students completing a University of Lethbridge degree.

Once you have familiarized yourself with our on-campus housing options you can then get started with your housing application.

See Online Housing Application Guide (Step by Step Instructions to complete the online application)

If you are under the age of 18, you can still Apply Now! for housing, but will require a parent or guardian to sign your Housing contract (Single Students Housing License Agreement) and Food Services Dining Plan contract on your behalf.

All minors will be housed in Alcohol-Free Suites.

See Contracts

See Student Dining Plan

Please note that the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) prohibits us from sharing or discussing a student's file with anyone other than the individual student, including parents and guardians. In accordance with this legislation, any monetary refunds will be made directly to the student. Students are responsible for any outstanding accounts (Registrars' OfficeCash Office).

If students wish to have us share information with a Parent or Guardian, they must contact our office and provide the proper authorization. The student may contact U of L FOIP Office for more information.