International Student Checklist
- Essential for international students and highly recommended for residents of Quebec
- Register by visiting the Health Centre (SU020) within the first two weeks of arriving on campus
- International students: a hold will be placed on your account if registration is not complete within two weeks
- Questions? Contact the Health Centre.
- This course orients international graduate students to a Canadian university academic environment and prepares them to succeed in graduate courses and in their thesis work.
- A Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of this non-credit course.
- Questions? Contact the International Centre for Students.