The Iikaisskini Indigenous Services Team is here to support all Indigenous students in transitioning back to their term.
· Iikaisskini Administrative Offices: E610 is open from 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday. Do not hesitate to contact us at 403-394-3902 if you need assistance.
· Iikaisskini Indigenous Student Centre: W650 is also open from 8:30-4:30 Monday-Friday.
· For more information, contact Lindi Shade, Manager of Iikaisskini Indigenous Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, Jodie Flamand, Indigenous Student Advisor, email@example.com, or Christine Goodstriker, Administrative Support, firstname.lastname@example.org.
To our Blackfoot students who are in community and/or finishing your term online, please note that our Blackfoot Confederacy Navigators are also available for additional supports. Please contact your designated community navigators as follows:
· Kainai Navigators: Jill Chief Calf, Education Navigator, email@example.com or Trent Frank, Employment Navigator, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Piikani Navigators: Deserae Yellow Horn, Education Navigator, email@example.com, or Verona White Cow, Employment Navigator, Employment Navigator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Siksika Navigators: Leroy Wolf Collar, Education Navigator, email@example.com, or Ek-Kanakii Mekaisto, Employment Navigator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elders are available on-campus for the duration of the Spring 2022 term. Please refer to the March and April schedule that will be posted both in the Iikaisskini Gathering Centre and online.
· Please contact Rhonda Crow, Indigenous Learning and Program Coordinator, email@example.com for additional details.
Indigenous Financial Supports
Indigenous-specific emergency funding is available based on financial need and availability. Please contact Scholarships and Student Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org.