SafeWALK is a program Security Services offers to escort you "to" and "from" anywhere on the Lethbridge Campus. This service is available 24/7/365 to all students, faculty, staff and visitors.
How Can I Use SafeWALK?
If you intend to utilize this service there are various ways to request, initiate or schedule a SafeWALK:
- Use the Safe Walk feature on the uLethbridge Safe mobile app
- Option 1: Friend Walk (virtual)
- Option 2: Security Walk (virtual)
- Option 3: Call Campus Security (directly from app)
- Call Campus Safety Security Services directly at (403) 329-2345
- Make an "in person" request by attending Security Operations Centre located in the University Library at L911 (across from Starbucks on Lethbridge Campus)
uLethbridgeSafe Mobile App Instructions
- Download the free uLethbridgeSafe mobile app
- Install the app on your device
- Select the Lethbridge or Calgary Campus button (depending on your location)
- Select your SafeWALK preference
You will be guided through various quick and easy steps to initiate SafeWALK. If a Security Representative does not accept your request for a SafeWALK within 3 minutes, return to the previous menu and "Call Campus Security."