Funding Checklist

1) Provide your payroll information

  • Only necessary if you will be receiving payment through the University
  • In order for your payments to be made to you through Payroll, the following information is required

2) Determine your tutition and fees

  • You must be registered in your program for this feature to work
  • Tuition and fees won’t be officially charged to your account until the first day of classes
  • In the meantime, you can use the Registration Fee Assessment tool to determine the cost of your tuition and fees
    • Graduate students are charged a program fee. Fees for graduate students are not based on current course registration.
  • Here are the steps to access the Registration Fee Assessment
    • Login to the Bridge:
    • Click on 'Registrar's Office and Student Services'
    • Click on 'Cash Office'
    • Click on ‘Registration Fee Assessment’
  • Visit the Financial Services webiste for information on fees.
  • Questions? Contact the Cash Office.

3) Pay your tuition and fees

4) Review award and scholarship opportunities

5) Apply for student loans today

6) Cash and recieve your student loan

7) Find a part time job

8) Add money to your Bridge Bucks account

  • More information is available at
  • Bridge Bucks turns your campus ID card into an on-campus debit card for the following operations:
    • All food locations outside of the Students’ Union building (e.g., Urban Market, Tim Hortons, Starbucks); the Bookstore; print and copy machines; student printing in the Library and computing labs; select uLethbridge vending machines; and all residence laundry facilities
  • Money can be deposited on your account:
    • In-person at the Cash Office, Bookstore, or at one of the self-serve cash load stations on campus
    • Online through the Mycard Manager site
  • Questions? Contact Mycard.