Students may take courses in the following faculties provided that you have the appropriate prerequisite (background) courses.
- Faculty of Arts and Science
- Dhillon School of Business (AACSB Accredited)
- Faculty of Fine Arts
- Faculty of Health Sciences (Restrictions on some courses. Please discuss with the Education Abroad Coordinator - Incoming)
Undergraduate courses begin with 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Do not choose courses that begin with 0, 5, 6, 7.
Courses that begin with 1 are introductory classes. They do not have any prerequisites (background course requirement), so any student can take these classes.
Courses that begin with 2 are second year, 3 are third year and 4 are fourth year classes. Many of these classes will have prerequisites (background course requirement). Our academic advisor will check your transcripts to ensure that you have the required background and approve your course selection.
Courses that begin with 5 and higher are graduate courses.
No. Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis. Prepare a list of backup / alternate courses in case your preferred courses are full.
As an exchange student, you will register in your courses through your University of Lethbridge Incoming Education Abroad Coordinator.
Fall term: In late May, there will be Zoom sessions on how to prepare your list of courses. The Zoom links will be emailed to you.
Spring term: In mid-November, there will be Zoom sessions on how to prepare your list of courses. The Zoom links will be emailed to you.
- Dhillon School of Business - Keep in mind that our courses have new course codes. New course outlines for Spring 2023 will be made available to students during their first class. These outlines are not available until then.
- Faculty of Fine Arts - outlines are not available. Please refer to the Calendar for course descriptions. Topics and series course can be found here
- Past course syllabi - Psychology
- For all other disciplines, refer to the Calendar for course descriptions.
The course syllabus will be available on the first day of classes.
- Late May: Zoom sessions on registration procedures for exchange students
- June - July: Academic advisors will review Add Drop Form and transcript, and you will be registered into available courses.
- August 1: The Bridge opens. You may choose to add or drop courses.
- Mid-November: Zoom sessions on registration procedures for exchange students
- November 28: Add Drop Form and transcript to be sent to email@example.com
- December 16: The Bridge opens. You may choose to add or drop courses.
Co-op, internship and applied studies opportunities are not available for exchange students.