Request for Completion Letter for Post-Graduation Work Permit Application

This request is for students who have recently completed their studies and are planning to apply for the Post-Graduation Work Permit.

  • Undergraduate students should submit this request after their final grades are posted on the Bridge.
  • Graduate students should submit this request after they have received decanal approval.

International Student Advisors are available to answers all your questions about the Post-Graduation Work Permit application. Review the Post-Graduation Work Permit Eligibility requirements here

Required Information