TRAVELLER. ADVENTURER. SCIENTIST.
“Read the syllabus! Find study partners as soon as you can, they can become some of the best resources and friends you’ll make in university. Also, don’t be afraid to talk to the professor or go to office hours, they’re not that scary (most of them anyway), and they’re usually eager to help.”
Favourite Class: Design and Analysis of Experiments
Favourite Social Activity: Uleth Ascent Climbing Centre
Favourite Study Spot: Quiet floor of the library or the Water Building
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- I have worked with 3 different professors in different independent study projects
- Climbing at Ascent Climbing Centre on campus with friends has been one of my favourite weekly activities
- Working with the Destination Exploration organization on campus as a kids “tech maker” club leader has been one of the highlights of my time at Uleth
- I worked with Dr. Laura Chasmer and Dr. Chris Hopkinson doing lidar calibration and validation surveys over the summer as a research assistant, where I got to travel all across Alberta and the Northwest Territories
- Joining both the geography and climbing club has introduced me to many like-minded people, and gave me a great chance to form a supportive, fun out-door community in Lethbridge