In addition to regular course materials, many Departments and Program Coordinators have developed supplementary information sources, tutorials, clubs, and more for students, as well as other faculty members and the community at large.
Please see the following for more Department-specific information and initiatives.
- Information for cs.uleth.ca Account Holders
- Information for New Graduate Students
- Guidelines for Project Based Independent Studies
- Student Employment Opportunities
- Advice for Undergraduates Contemplating Grad School
- Financial Information
- Statistical Courses offered
- Economics 3950 Econometrics
- Health Sciences 5850 Statistics for the Health Sciences
- Sociology 4850 Applied Multivariable Data Analysis
- Physics 3400 Thermal and Statistical Physics