Myrtle Ruth Bodie was a quiet, frugal woman, who made this gift through her estate, in appreciation for her community and her belief in quality education.
Terms of Reference: March 2019
Value: $1,000 each
(4 undergrad, 1 graduate)
- Continuing full-time students in a Bachelor or Master of Science;
- Mathematics major on the previous Fall semester Dean’s Honour List (undergraduate only);
- Graduate students must have completed a minimum of one course.
Criteria-ranking the pool:
- Dean’s honour list for Undergraduate students;
- Admission GPA and at least one completed graduate course for Master students at the time of application;
- Written composition will also be considered in selection.
Payment upon confirmation of full-time enrolment at the University of Lethbridge.
Application: (not a form)
Required by February 1st:
- Unofficial ULeth transcript
- One-page essay on why Math was chosen as the degree major and how it will be used post-graduation
- Resume is not requested and will not be considered if included
- Submit to department Admin Support (email@example.com)
- By the Scholarship Committee in the Department of Mathematics.
- The selected recipients will be announced on or before March 14 (Pi Day) of each year.
- Selections must be vetted by Scholarships and Student Finance prior to announcement.