Individualize Your Graduate ExperienceThe University of Lethbridge recognizes the importance of quality graduate education for students and offers graduate degrees in diverse disciplines. Within the Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, these include:
- Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science
- Master of Science (MSc) in Computer Science & Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Individualized Multidisciplinary Major (MA)or (MSc)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Mathematics
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Theoretical and Computational Science
Faculty at the University of Lethbridge represent wide-ranging areas of expertise, and we invite you to explore these opportunities further:
- Explore the U of L's Research Centres & Institutes
- Meet our Faculty
Co-operative Education Option
The Co-operative Education/Internship Option is available to students for the Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Science (MSc) programs. Co-operative education is an educational model that formally integrates academic study at the master’s level with relevant, paid work experience in appropriate employment fields such as government, institutions, and industry. The University, the employer, and the student are in partnership to ensure an enriching experience toward the student's professional development.
Further information on how to add the Co-op option to your graduate degree, consult the Faculty of Arts and Science Office of Career Bridge (Co-operative Education): AH151; tel. 403.329.2000; email or via the Co-op website.