It's easy to become a University of Lethbridge student. This simple guide will show you how it happens.
- Apply online (ApplyAlberta)
- Mail a paper application (program grid)
Remember to submit your application before the appropriate deadline. The application fee payment must be made successfully for the application to be submitted.
All applicants to the University of Lethbridge must pay a non-refundable application processing fee, as follows:
- Undergraduate applicants who have attended educational institutions in Canada only: $140 CAD
- Graduate applicants who have attended educational institutions in Canada only: $125 (CAD)
- Applicants who have attended one or more educational institutions outside of Canada: $140 (CAD)
Note: Applicants may submit only one application for admission per term (excluding applications for English for Academic Purposes). Requests to be considered for admission to an alternate undergraduate program should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review our undergraduate document requirements and make arrangements for necessary documents to be submitted before the relevant decision document deadline.
The University of Lethbridge will consider unofficial documents and documents reporting interim grades or courses in progress to make a conditional admission decision but reserves the right to request official documents and to verify all transcripts and test scores. Any offer of admission made on the basis of unofficial or interim documents will be conditional upon receipt of final official documents. Such documents must confirm the applicant’s eligibility for admission, including current competitive admission standards.
Unofficial and interim documents may be submitted by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
University of Lethbridge
4401 University Drive West
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Note: Graduate applicants must upload all supporting documents before submitting the online application.
A few days after you submit your application, we will send you an email with your uLethbridge ID number and instructions for checking the status of your application and required documents online.
Visit the Housing Services website for more information about on-campus housing options and to apply to live in residence. The application opens September 15 each year.
Visit the Scholarships and Student Finance website for more information about student awards and other resources to help you finance your education.
Once you have submitted your application, you can monitor the status of your application and required documents online through the Bridge. This system enables you to view the same information that staff at the University have access to, in real time.
- Set up your Campus Login (username and password)
- You will need your uLethbridge ID number, which is emailed to you shortly after submitting your application for admission. It is also included in all correspondence from Student Enrolment and Registrar Services (SEARS). If you have not received your ID number within ten business days of submitting your application, please contact us.
- Log in to the Bridge using your uLethbridge email address if you have it, otherwise, use the firstname.lastname@example.org that was created in the previous step. For example, if you selected luxie.pronghorn as your username, you would use email@example.com.
- Select Student
- Select Admissions
- View your Admission Status, including:
- The program, major, and term of your current application
- Details about your status and your next steps, if any
- Details about which admission documents we have received, which remain outstanding, and which we will obtain on your behalf.
If you are eligible for admission, we will send you an email to the email address provided on your application that includes your offer of admission, instructions for accepting your offer, and important information to help you prepare for your studies at uLethbridge.
If we are unable to issue you an offer of admission, you will be notified by email of the admission decision, the reason(s) for it, and advice for gaining admission to uLethbridge in the future.
To confirm your Offer of Admission and pay your tuition deposit by the deadline date indicated on your emailed offer letter, visit the Bridge. If you are not able to accept online, please see the Confirmation of Admission page included in your emailed offer letter.
If you received a conditional offer of admission, you will need to ensure that you fulfill all conditions by the appropriate deadline. Be sure to read the general information about conditional admission and the specific information included in your offer of admission letter.
You will be emailed an invitation for new student orientation, which is held each September and January for undergraduate students and each September for graduate students.
The University of Lethbridge is integrated with Alberta’s provincial application system, ApplyAlberta, for undergraduate programs.
The application opens in September for the following fall term and January for the following spring term.
Note: Current University of Lethbridge students should not use ApplyAlberta.
English for Academic Purposes
Application and document deadlines vary by campus, program, and term, as well as your academic background and Canadian residency status.
The University of Lethbridge uses the ApplyWeb application system, which is a secure and reliable online application provider for post-secondary institutions, for graduate programs.
The application opens in June for the following fall and summer terms, and February for the following spring term.