The Registrar's Office (RO) books some academic and non-academic spaces on campus. The timetabling of instructional space for class meetings and final exams for courses published in the Academic Calendar is prioritized. All other courses, meetings, and midterms are considered ad hoc booking requests. Ad hoc bookings in academic spaces are completed after the timetable has been released and confirmed after the term has started.
Designated on-campus spaces for quiet study are available for students in Anderson Hall and the Students’ Union Ballrooms. Visit the Student FAQ page for more information.
Students may self-service book study space.
Step 1 – Follow these instructions to request your space
- Are you a member of the University community (e.g. student*, staff) requesting space for University-related purposes (e.g. department meetings, theses defences, mid-term exams, group projects, study sessions)?
- General classroom and conference space managed by the Registrar's Office
- Study rooms managed by the Registrar’s Office
- uLethbridge students can book study rooms in Markin Hall, the Library & Information Centre (LINC), and the Science Commons
- Venues managed by other departments and academic units
- If the venue is managed by another department or academic unit, please contact them directly. If you’re unsure who manages the space you need, please refer to the contact list or contact the Registrar's Office.
- Are you a member of the University community requesting space for a non-University–related purpose or a member of the public?
* All ratified Students’ Union clubs will submit their room booking request using the Students' Union event proposal form.
Step 2 – Review these important notes about reserving space
- All events will adhere to all university policies.
- Requests are evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis. You can avoid delays by submitting detailed and accurate event information with your request.
- Requests will respect the maximum capacity of the venue.
- Visit the Classroom Support Website to ensure the space is equipped to suit your needs. Otherwise, you may need to make arrangements for equipment such as conference phones with I.T., or podiums and additional chairs with Facilities. Refer to Service Providers for contact information.
Room Booking Contact Information
Office: Registrar’s Office, Students' Union Building, SU140