The Health Centre provides convenient access to quality healthcare on campus. Whether you are from the Lethbridge area and don't have a family doctor, or are moving to attend uLethbridge you won't need to worry about finding a doctor. We are located in the Students' Union building on the basement level, SU020.
The Health Centre is pleased to offer a diverse team of physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, dietician, and administrative staff to provide a wide range of services. Appointments available including but not limited to;
- General health questions/concerns
- Annual Health Exams (physicals)
- Sexual Health (STI testing, birth control including IUD insertions, pregnancy testing)
- Injections (B12, allergy, Depo Provera)
- Sleep Concerns
- Dermatology Concerns (rashes, warts, acne)
- Mental Health (anxiety, depression, ADHD)
- Chronic Illness/condition
- Smoking Cessation
Learn more about the Health Centre.