WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
Our Education Abroad programs assist you to:
- see the world while earning academic credit
- develop new language skills
- gain international perspective in your field
- learn about yourself and internationalize your degree, resume and networks.
The International Centre will help you:
- participate in an exchange program with a partner university
- go on a study tour led by a uLethbridge professor
- find internship opportunities to work and volunteer abroad.
To qualify for a study abroad program you must:
- be a full-time uLethbridge student
- have completed your first year of your program at the time of the exchange
- be in good academic standing (students with a GPA of 2.5 or more are given preference)
- pay uLethbridge tuition and all expenses associated with the exchange, including:
- exchange application fee
- health care
- living expenses
We have exchange partners in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Chile, China, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, UK, US and Uruguay.
Study tours go to China, Hungary, Israel, Japan Malawi, South Korea and Spain.