Dhillon School of Business Student Professional Development Program (PDP) offers no-cost opportunities for professional and personal development, giving management students a competitive edge as they enter the workforce.
The program is available to all Dhillon School of Business students in any year of their degree. Opportunities through the program include:
- Industry speaker and networking events
- Interactive workshops
- Industry Panels
- Funding for student conferences and case competitions
- Events specific to majors
- Professional Development Conference
- A unique executive in residence program
Learn more about the Dhillon School of Business Professional Development Program.