Why choose Lethbridge
Home to more than 100,000 people, Lethbridge is a place where ideas grow. With both a college and a university, Lethbridge is a campus community. Culturally vibrant with a flourishing arts scene and active social calendar, we boast a stunning background of the legendary High-Level Bridge and the Oldman River, four distinct seasons, spectacular sunrises and glowing sunsets that illuminate Alberta's big sky.
Just a few things to do in Lethbridge:
- Take an electric scooter or bike across the entire city
- Go hiking or running on one of the many trails in the coulees
- Attend a concert at one of several venues in the city
- Shop or dine at one of the 40+ locations downtown offering ULethbridge student discounts
- Watch a drive-in movie at the Movie Mill
- Float down the Oldman River in the summer sun
- Get your culture on at SAAG, Casa, Nikka Yuko Japanese Gardens or the Galt Museum
- Experience nature at the Helen Schuler Nature Centre
- Play a round of golf at one of five courses, or disc golf at one of three courses in Lethbridge - including one on our campus!
Want to explore?
For UNESCO World Heritage sites, national and provincial parks and world-class hiking, skiing and cultural attractions await!