The Prentice Institute for Global Population and Economy excels at research about the changing human population and its potential impacts on social and economic issues, and communicating its findings widely. The Prentice Institute collaborates with researchers in Canada and elsewhere to address some of the most difficult challenges of the next generation and beyond.
Top up value of $3,000 if held concurrently with additional scholarship valued at $10,000 or more.
- Full-time graduate students entering or continuing in a thesis-based masters or doctoral program.
Academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.7).
Evidence of research excellence and ongoing research potential.
Pursuit of thesis research, normally under the supervision of a Prentice Research Affiliate, in alignment with the research objectives of the Prentice Institute for Global Population and Economy: long-term global impacts of demographic, economic and social issues related to changes in the world population patterns.
- Apply online through the Graduate Application in the University of Lethbridge’s awards, scholarships and bursary application portal
- A completed application requires specific award questions as as portions of the Graduate Application:
- Research/project Title
- Project or Research Proposal/Intent
- 2 Academic Reference Letters
- All Transcripts and CV
- Leadership information recommended
- Provide a statement on how your research aligns with the research objectives of the Prentice Institute for Global Population and Economy