Award Quick Look
Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2023
Student Status: Full Time
- Permanent Resident
- Master of Arts
- Master of Counselling
- Master of Education
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- Master of Science in Management
- School of Graduate Studies
The purpose of the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship is to support graduate students in the pursuit of novel research related to standards. The research can be conducted in any field (e.g. engineering, social sciences, health sciences) and must include standards as a significant component of the research. The research may investigate aspects of an existing standard or may explore an area for future standards development. The topic does not need to be related to an area in which CSA Group already has standards.
- Students must be accepted to a graduate program for full time studies at the Master’s level, or must be currently be enrolled in a Master’s program at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian University to apply;
- Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program within the eligible two-year time period to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
Value: $10,000 per year for a maximum of two years
Applications and further information are found through the CSA scholarship website https://www.csagroup.org/scholarship/
NOTE: A copy of any CSA Group standards needed to support projects are provided free of charge to students or their project supervisors by contacting CSA Group at email@example.com. Standards from other standards development organizations (e.g. ISO, IEC) may also be made available.