Crohn’s and Colitis Canada awards fifteen (15) one-time scholarships of $5,000 to students of any age, living with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis who are enrolled in a Canadian post-secondary educational institute for the upcoming fall 2024 semester.
Application Deadline: May 23
Applicant of any age are encouraged to apply and must be:
- A citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- Diagnosed with Chron's disease or ulcerative colitis by a health care professional
- Seeking diploma, associate, undergraduate, or graduate degree from a Canadian university, college, or trade school
- Enrolled in or awaiting acceptance from a Canadian-based post secondary educational institution for the upcoming fall 2024 semester
- A student who demonstrates academic aspiration and strives to sustain an optimal level of wellness, allowing them to excel to reach their goals and inspire others to do the same