Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB)

Your AP and IB classes can put you one step ahead.

If you take Advanced Placement (AP) or International Baccalaureate (IB) classes in high school, we may be able to give you some university-level credit depending on your final grades. This means that the number of courses you need to take at uLethbridge in order to graduate will be reduced and you will already have a head start in your program.

To take advantage of this, make sure you:

  • Fill out the AP/IB section on the uLethbridge application
  • Write your final AP or IB exams
  • Send official AP or IB transcripts to uLethbridge

If you have taken any AP or IB courses, you may also choose to not be considered for transfer credit in order to take the course at uLethbridge. In either case, you should specify your choice on your application form, or contact us.

For a list of what IB and AP courses will transfer, check out the our Transfer Equivalecy Database. You can view relevant courses above the country dropdown.

To obtain AP transcripts, write to:
AP College Board ATP (Transcript Department)
P.O. Box 6671
Princeton, NJ 08451-6671

To obtain IB transcripts, write to:
IB North America
475 Riverside Drive, 16th floor
New York, NY 10115