Accepting Housing Offer

Steps to Accept your Offer of Accommodation

Paperless Offer

All Incoming Single Student Responsibilities

1. Once accommodation is assigned, you will be advised through an 'Offer of Accommodation' letter via your email address you provided upon application to housing.

Note: You should activate your U of L email account now.

Please ensure that you have set up your U of L Email Account. This is the only way we will be able to retrieve your data. You will need your 9 digit U of L ID number provided by the Registrar's Office.

Already Set Up Your Uleth Email Account?

2. You will be given approximately three weeks to respond to this Offer of Accommodation. (Not to be confused with an Offer of Admission from the Registrar's Office).

Your Offer of Accommodation Letter (Email) must be printed, signed and returned by the deadline date as stated in the offer. No extensions may be granted during the offer of accommodation process.

Failure to meet deadline will result in

3. Payment of your deposit fees ($1400) will confirm your space in residence. Cheques need to be made payable to 'University of Lethbridge'.

New University Students

  • $900 room deposit;
  • $500 dining deposit (MANDATORY room & board program for New Univeristy Students) See Residence Dining Plan (DINING PLAN UNKNOWN FOR  2021/2022, no dining deposit required at this time)
  • Digital photograph emailed to Housing Services and indicate your U of L ID number | See Student ID Card Photo Requirements
  • Signed "Offer of Accommodation"
  • Update "Emergency Contact" information on The Bridge (See Instructions Below)

Continuing | Transfer | Mature Students

  • $900 room deposit
  • $500 dining deposit (Dining Plan is optional for Continuing | Transfer | Mature Students)

See Residence Dining Plan

  • Signed "Offer of Accommodation"
  • Update "Emergency Contact" information on The Bridge (See Instructions Below)

Updating Emergency Contact Information


Please ensure that you have completed all tasks as this will enable us to process your housing assignment.