1. Complete the application form.
*Please note that this form may not work using Mozilla Firefox. If you have trouble accessing the application, please try another browser*
2. Once complete, please save this form. You then have two options to submit it to the University of Lethbridge Registrar's Office:
Submit a paper copy by mail to:
Registrar’s Office, 4401 University Drive,
Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, T1K 3M4
or fax to: 403-329-5159
EAP Application Process
1. Submit your application form along with the $125 application fee to our Admissions office (see instructions above.)
2. Once our Admissions office has received and processed your application1, they will issue you an Offer of Admission
3. You must ACCEPT your Offer of Admission and pay the $500.00 tuition deposit (this can be done online through The Bridge)
4. After you accept your offer and pay your tuition deposit, you will be issued a Letter of Acceptance (the document used to apply for a Study Permit) within 2 business days
1We estimate application processing time is 2 weeks. Processing times may be longer or shorter depending on application volume at time of submission.