Interested in a law career? Explore the dual degree Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws (BA/LLB) program, a partnership between the University of Lethbridge and Bond University, in Queensland, Australia!
In this dual degree program, you:
- Earn a BA and an LLB in five years
- Study near Canada's Rocky Mountains and on Australia's Gold Coast
- Explore a range of ULethbridge BA majors
- Apply directly to Bond University (cost-free!) to pursue a bachelor's degree in Canadian Law, after completing 20 courses at ULethbridge
- Enter Bond law school without writing the LSAT or completing a prior degree
- After two years at Bond, return to ULethbridge to complete your final year of study, and earn both degrees!
ULethbridge BA majors
Choose one of the following majors for your BA:
* In addition to General Admission requirements for ULethbridge, the Economics major has a Mathematics 30-1 or 30-2 prerequisite
What's a major? What's a program?
About the LLB in Canadian Law at Bond University in Australia
Bond University is Australia’s largest Law School for Canadian Bachelor of Laws and Juris Doctor students.
With a 20-year history of training Canadian lawyers and more than 150 Canadian students currently studying law at Bond, the university is home to an active Canadian Law Students' Association.
Thanks to a breathtaking campus, small class sizes, face-to-face interaction with professors, close-knit community and other similarities between ULethbridge and Bond, Canadian students have a smooth transition to campus life in Australia.
Join a growing group of Canadian Bond University alumni working as partners and practitioners across Canada, Australia and around the world!
Sample timeline & tuition
Years 1-2: ULethbridge
- Students complete their chosen BA major's course requirements at ULethbridge, (20 courses or 60.0 credit hours).
- TUITION & FEES: Students attend the University of Lethbridge and pay ULethbridge domestic student tuition & fees, (based on 20 courses or 60.0 credit hours).
Years 3-4: Bond University
- Students are eligible to apply to Bond University for the LLB portion of the dual degree, (equivalent of 24 courses or 72.0 credit hours), upon successful completion of their BA course requirements, (20 courses or 60.0 credit hours, minimum), with Good Standing at ULethbridge.
- TUITION & FEES: Students attend Bond University and pay Bond University International student tuition & fees
Year 5: ULethbridge
- Students return to ULethbridge for an additional 10 courses (30.0 credit hours) to complete their BA/LLB program. Upon completion of all requirements from both universities, students will be awarded both degrees, the ULethbridge Bachelor of Arts and the Bond University Bachelor of Laws, in Lethbridge.
- TUITION & FEES: Students return to ULethbridge and pay ULethbridge domestic student tuition & fees (based on 10 courses)