These in-person events are hosted by the Teaching Centre multiple times per year. Join us for a small panel discussion followed by questions and discussion from the audience.
All faculty and graduate students are welcome to attend.
Do you have ideas that you would like to explore Talking About Teaching?
Contact Brad Reamsbottom (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your ideas.
Past topics have included:
- The Life Course of the Professor
- Are We Teaching Our Students Dangerous Ideas
- Teaching for Liberal Education
- Provoking Student Thinking
- Teaching for Conceptual Understanding and more.
There are usually four sessions held throughout the year, beginning in September(September, October, January, March).
We hope to relaunch Talking About Teaching in person in Fall 2021. Please check our events for more infromation.