To re-sync your roster:
1: Login to Moodle
2. For each assessment you have created, you will need to re-sync your student roster.
NOTE: If you created assessments early in the semester and you have students who are recieving enrollment errors, then a resyncing of the student roster from Moodle is needed.
3. Once you have opened the Crowdmark assessment from Moodle, you need to click on the student list.
4. Once you click on students note the options that appear on the right hand side of the screen.
Click Manage Students
5. A pop up will show. Click on the Blue text link to get options to sync with Moodle.
Click the blue text link that says Click here to edit students in "your course".
6. You will now see options to sync with Moodle.
Click this button to begin the process of re-syncing your student roster with the Crowdmark Assessment.
You will see a data mapping screen. You can click continues at the bottom of this screen.
You should now see and updated roster in Crowdmark.
Students that were seeing enrollment errors should now be synce and should have access to the assessment. Double check that the student is in your Crodmark Student list. If they are there then accessing the assessment via Moodle should work for them.