Southern Alberta Career Fair 2021
The Career Event of the year is almost here! Join the University of Lethbridge, Medicine Hat College & Lethbridge College on September 23rd, 2021 for the first ever Regional Virtual Career Fair! The Southern Alberta Career Fair will take place from 10am-2pm & include students from all three campuses!
This is a great opportunity for your company representatives to meet and hire bright students and upcoming graduates, while increasing your profile on campus and connecting with the Southern Alberta community.
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand
- Your own organization's exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- 6 recruiters may attend chat sessions simultaneously
- Unlimited recruiters may have access to the candidates
- Tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required)
- Tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required)
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture
- Resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books)
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info
- Unlimited job postings
- Early Bird Registration: $120 (register prior to September 1st to receive this discounted rate)
- Regular Exhibitor Registration: $150
- Premium Exhibitor Registration: $200 (In addition to services provided to regular registrations, premium exhibitors will receive the following benefits: company logos displayed and premium placement above other organizations participating)
Deadline to Register is September 17th, 2021. Cancellations made on or before September 17th will receive a full refund minus a $50 administration fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
Register here: https://myexperience.uleth.ca/openEvents.htm?eventId=1982