Virtual Career Fair 2020
The University of Lethbridge is pleased to invite you to participate in our Virtual Career Fair 2020. This event will be held via the CareerEco platform Monday, September 28, 2020 from 9am-3pm.
Deadline to register extended!
This is a great opportunity for your company representatives to meet and hire bright students and upcoming graduates, while increasing your profile on campus and connecting with the community.
- An employer profile page showcasing your organization's unique brand
- Your own organization's exclusive chat room allowing for real-time engagement in group and personalized one-to-one interactions
- 6 recruiters may attend chat sessions simultaneously
- Unlimited recruiters may have access to the candidates
- Tool to conduct video interviews (optional feature - not required)
- Tool to conduct video and/or audio broadcasts or screencast presentations to multiple attendees simultaneously (optional feature - not required)
- Multi-recruiter access to search resumes, preselect from, and capture
resumes of registered candidates (option to create resume books)
- Unrestricted time frame to filter and export candidates' profile details and contact info
- Unlimited job postings
- Early Bird Registration: $120 (register prior to September 1st to receive this discounted rate)
- Regular Exhibitor Registration: $150
- Premium Exhibitor Registration: $200 (In addition to services provided to regular registrations, premium exhibitors will receive the following benefits: company logos displayed and premium placement above other organizations participating
Deadline to Register is September 24th, 2020. No registrations will be accepted after this date. Cancellations made on or before September 18th will receive a full refund minus a $50 administration fee. Cancellations made after this date will not be eligible for a refund.
We look forward to connecting you with our campus community. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
To register & pay, please click on the following link: https://myexperience.uleth.ca/openEvents.htm?eventId=1448
Once your payment has been received, you will be sent an e-mail, which will allow you to set-up your profile in CareerEco.
Request an invitation
If you wish to receive an invitation to Career Fair, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Company name
- Contact name and title
- Phone number
- Email address
Invitations will include instructions for registering, the fees and relevant deadlines for your consideration.
Get in touch
If you have questions regarding participation in Career Fair, please contact us by email at email@example.com.