- Access bright and motivated co-op students for special projects or peak work periods.
- Feed your talent pipeline by assessing organizational fit during paid work terms.
- We pre-select students so you can feel confident you’re getting the best candidate for the job.
- For higher-level work or advanced projects, consider hiring a graduate student.
- Students make positive contributions to organizations through planned, supervised work terms.
- Recruit for short-term hiring needs,with students available for 4, 8, 12, and sometimes 16 months.
- Work terms must be a minimum of 12 weeks, with a minimum total of 420 hours
- Find out more in our frequently asked questions
"Hiring co-op students from the U of L Co-op program has been a tremendous benefit to our organization. They bring a solid foundation of learning, are eager and willing to learn and inject some youthful enthusiasm to the teams in which they work. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the program and look forward to an ongoing relationship with the U of L Co-op program."
Trevor Flood, BMgt
Lead, Crown Royalty