Given the current COVID-19 situation we are proceeding with planning for Summer 2020 co-op work terms cautiously but with the hope that this situation may be resolved before the start of Summer.
We would like to work with you to mitigate the potential cancellation of work terms.
Instead, we encourage you to:
If you are still in the process of interviews, we are happy to assist by providing remote interview options.
Please know we are here as a support and resource to you and your organization as we move through this challenging time together.
Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working remotely to be available to help!
Connect with Southern Alberta's best and brightest through the U of L Career Bridge Office. We help small, medium, and large employers — local, national, and international — network and build relationships with U of L students and alumni. We are here to assist you with cost-effective solutions to meet your post-secondary recruitment needs.
Funding opportunities may be available to aid your recruitment.
View our "Find & Fund Your Workforce" recorded webinar here. As well as the slide deck here.
What makes our students special?
- Student body consists of a comprehensive range of disciplines, encompassing arts and science, business, education, fine arts, graduate studies, and health sciences.
- Our foundation in Liberal Education provides our students with skills in critical thinking, creative problem solving, communication, and leadership.
- Our students are mobile, taking advantage of opportunities across the province, the nation, and around the world
- Students are taught by world-class professors to become technically accomplished in their fields
- Students have access to experiential learning opportunities using the newest technologies to meet contemporary labour market needs