Seeking Competent French Speakers and Francophiles
- In Lethbridge and the surrounding area
- Become "examinateur-correcteur"
- Next training: February 2022 and March 2022
- Designed to inform individuals how to mark tests according to the grading expectations and system as set out by the France Education international.
- Certification lasts five years and can then be renewed online
- Inquire today! Next training: February 2022 and March 2022
Competency to B2 Level
- Requires at least 24 hours of training including
- A presentation of the Common European Framework of reference (CEFR) on which the DELF-DALF is based
- An explanation of the DELF-DALF competency levels as well as expectations
- A hands-on explanation of correction procedures
- Independent correction practice on levels A1/A2, B1/B2