Here is a list of interesting links and external resources for students and all those interested in Modern Languages. If you would care to add one, please send us an e-mail!
- BBC Languages Page - French, German, Japanese, Spanish audio and video courses offered by the British Broadcasting Corporation
- ulethfrench.wordpress.com - A site that pools various online resources that may be helpful for students studying French.
- U of L Citation/Bibliographical Referencing Guides
- Modern Languages : Information Resources for Beginning Language Learners
- Cyberpress: Read the news in French Canadian papers
- franceinter.fr: News from France "live"
- francalta.ca: French events around Alberta
- Acadiana: Acadian French news and resources
- La Toile du Québec: French Canadian links
- French Embassy: "France in Canada": Site of the Embassy of France in Canada
- Paris: "The Paris Pages". Visit Paris online.
- Expositions virtuelles et musées imaginaires Visual and audio exhibits about art, architecture,music and writing
- tv5.monde.org: French language international television
- orthographe-recommandée.info La Nouvelle Orthographe
- Alalettre: Bibliographies and works by French writers
- L'Académie Française
- Check out the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs: mofa.go.jp
- Listening practice - podcasts in Japanese: japanesepod101.com
- JET Programme: jetprogramme.org
- Everything Japanese (language study, culture, anime, kanji etc.): www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks
- Japanese language lesson videos: Erin's Challenge: I can do Japanese (Nihongo dekimasu): www.erin.ne.jp/en/