OPTIMISTIC. RESILIENT. ANALYTICAL.
“The journey is everything. - Virginia Woolf ... Try to remember that, even on the bad days.”
Favourite Class: Any and all history classes
Favourite Social Activity: Attending Mainstage and TheatreXtra Productions with my sister
Favourite Study Spot: Home office
What makes my uLethbridge experience unique?
- Presenting at conferences in the UK, Quebec and Ontario
- Graduate Assistant with the Centre for Oral History and Tradition under the supervision of Dr. Heidi MacDonald, Dr. Carol Williams, Dr. Jenna Bailey
- Graduate Assistant with the Institute for Child and Youth Studies under the leadership of Dr. Kristine Alexander
- Research Assistant with the Nikkei Memory Capture Project led by Dr. Carly Adams and Dr. Darren Aoki
- Opportunity to pursue a master's degree in history under the supervision of Dr. Amy Shaw