Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA) (France — travel to Canada)
- Deadline: July 7 to October 4, 2022
- Intern level: Full-time master’s (Master 1 and 2) and PhD students, or postdoctoral fellows
- Themes: All disciplines, but focus on SSH and a multidisciplinary approach
- Eligible institutions: Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA)
- Co-funding: No financial contribution is required from the Canadian institution
- Award amount: $6,000
- Duration: 12-24 weeks
- Application process and submission: Submit to Université Grenoble Alpes. Instructions here (in French). For additional questions, please contact Zoraida Martinez Racini from UGA (English or French).
- Note: 1 intern maximum per project
Do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions. For general questions about the program, please contact the Programs team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hannah Scott or Brandie Lea
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
Tuesday, September 27, 2022