Working together, the governments of Canada and Israel aim to foster and support collaborative industrial research and development (R&D) projects with a high potential for commercialization. This call for proposals is open to organizations from Canada and Israel who wish to form project consortia to perform collaborative projects focused on developing innovative products, processes, or technology-based services.
Although this call invites proposals related to any technological or market area, special attention is being given to the following sectors:
- Agricultural technologies and agri-food technologies
- Clean technologies and low carbon economy technologies, including materials for clean fuels, clean transportation/mobility, climate resilient building/infrastructure, renewable energy, water and waste water management
- Digital technologies, including cyber security, smart cities and smart mobility.
- Environment protection technologies, including transportation infrastructure, renewable power sources, energy storage, eco-friendly energy, eco-friendly vehicles, smart environmental solutions and soil remediation technologies
- Health and bio-sciences, including healthy ageing, mental health, biomedicine and biomedical engineering
- Quantum computing technologies, including sensing and timing, simulation, communications, imaging, and artificial intelligence
This call for proposals is being hosted by the Eureka Network program. Each project consortium must complete and submit a Eureka project online application form. Please consult the Eureka project application form web page for instructions on how to complete and submit the Eureka project application form.
For information related to application stages, requirements, instructions, ICPP application packages, and national funding body proposals and funding agreements, please consult the Israel Innovation Authority (IIA) call for proposals announcement.