The Weston Brain Institute is pleased to announce the launch of a new funding opportunity. The Brain Health: Sleep 2023 program seeks to reduce the risk and/or slow the progression of neurodegenerative diseases of aging by accelerating the development of healthy lifestyle approaches relating to sleep.
- Observational or interventional studies that accelerate the development of sleep-based strategies to improve brain-related outcome measures relevant to (or associated with) neurodegenerative diseases of aging. Projects should generate the evidence-base for the future implementation of better therapeutic interventions, guidelines, and recommendations on sleep.
- Preliminary data is required for this program.
- Program information session: April 25, 2023 (register here) or June 6, 2023 (register here)
- Letter of Intent deadline: July 11, 2023 (Apply here: https://westonfdn.smartsimple.ca/)
- Award announcement: March 2024
Please visit the program website for more information.