Considerable time is allocated to developing the strongest submission(s) possible. A kick-off meeting will be held between the units that will be involved in managing the CFI project at the proposal development stage. These meetings will often include the project leader(s), ORIS, Financial Services, Materials Management, IT, and Campus Development (if a construction or renovation component is present).
Innovation Fund proposals will be reviewed by the GFC Research Planning Committee and Provost's Committee in September 2024. The CFI allocation may be redistributed and/or projects eliminated in cases where an application is deemed by the Committee to be incomplete or unsatisfactory.
- May 2024: Kick-off meetings for LOIs invited to prepare a full application.
- July 2024: Draft 1 for ORIS review (Assessment Criteria and infrastructure budget)
- September 2024: Draft 2 for GFC RCP review (assessment criteria, final budget (with quotes), and CAMS modules)
- September 2024: GFC RCP review
- September 2024: Draft NOI review
- October 2024: NOI submission to CFI
- November 2024: Draft 3 for ORIS review
- February 2025: Final draft for ORIS review
*exact dates to be refined once CFI issues the call for proposals.