Housing applications open September 15 for the following academic year. You should apply for on-campus housing once you have applied to the University and have received your student ID number. You do not need to wait for an offer of admission. On-campus Housing is not guaranteed to all students, so the earlier you apply, the greater your chances of being successful. Here are some important deadlines to keep in mind:
- January 15 - New High School Students - Early Bird Draw Deadline
- April 1 - New Student to ULethbridge - Lottery Draw Deadline
Housing options for recent high school graduates (or those who graduated from high school the previous year). Students who apply by the dates above will be entered into the lottery draw for 70% of the rooms available to recent high school graduates. The remaining 30% of rooms are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis according to the student’s application date combined with the suitability of the rooms available. Students can submit a housing application online at ulethbridge.ca/housing
Housing options for all other student groups: ULethbridge has 520 beds available in on-campus housing to students following their first year. Rooms in Mount Blakiston House Apartments, Siksika & Tsuu T'ina House Townhomes, and Campus Village Townhomes are available to students who are in their second year or later of post-secondary studies, transfer, mature or graduate students are eligible to apply for a space in these buildings.