Intern(s) for Customer Experience and Marketing
MPP Software is hiring!
Support the marketing and customer service team in developing and implementing the strategies and plans for the various product verticals and business segments. These may include:
- Digital marketing – planning content, creating ads for social media, writing emailers, creating content (video, written content) and blog posts, managing the social media channels.
- Customer support, e.g., responding to inquiries, supporting customers who need assistance.
- Analytics, i.e., generate and analyze reports, recommend course of action.
- PR/Marketing communication including preparation of PR kits.
- Generate ideas to boost brand visibility and generate leads.
- Conduct market research, e.g., interview potential/current customers, competitive analysis.
- Support the marketing team in administrative tasks including monthly reporting.
- Writing and editing
- Creating and editing videos
- Creative, good eye for design
- Social-media savvy
- Good communication skills, proactive, critical thinker
Application Deadline: Thursday, December 30, 2021
For more information, or to apply, please send an email to email@example.com
Lethbridge Music Academy - Currently Hiring
The Lethbridge Music Academy is currently hiring teachers for private music lessons (primarily for guitar, piano, drums, voice, and violin).
They're prepping for Spring 2022, currently serving over 500 weekly private students and are in need of more teachers!
You can visit their website; www.lethbridgemusicacademy.com or contact James Zeck at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SHAW FESTIVAL - 2022 Playbill DAMN YANKEES
NOTICE OF REQUEST for Video Self-Tape Audition Submissions for our 2022 Playbill DAMN YANKEES
Words and Music by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross, directed by Brian Hill
- Deadline to submit self-tape Saturday, December 4, 2021 @ 5pm
- Call-backs will be held TBD
- Please submit self-tape audition to email@example.com
- If questions, contact Stéphanie Filippi, Company Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see the Notice of Request
RISE Emerging Artist Call for Submission
artsPlace is looking for emerging artists to do a full exhibition in Canmore.
Please see the Call for Submissions
Calgary Stampede 2023 Poster Competition is now open!
Through this program, young artists (ages 15-24) compete for scholarships and the opportunity to design the 2023 Calgary Stampede poster. In addition, they receive many free educational experiences including masterclasses and mentorship opportunities. It is free to participate and the application process is very simple (reference letters are no longer required). Here is the link to the website for further information https://www.calgarystampede.com/postercompetition
Virtual Freelance Work
Level UP is an Innovative Work-Integrated Learning program powered by Riipen and sponsored by the Government of Canada to prepare students in post-secondary education and employers (or organizations) to thrive in the future of work.
How Does It Work
Students, individually or in groups, connect with organizations for short term paid projects that help them gain relevant work experiences, build professional networks, gain career clarity, and develop their skills.
Get started today!
For more information about Riipen contact:
PRISMA 2022: Applications Now Open
Applications are now open for the 2022 PRISMA Festival & Academy, to be held June 13-25 in Powell River, British Columbia, Canada. Our two-week orchestral training program bridges the education students receive at a university/conservatory and the professional life of an orchestra musician.
Students who apply by December 31 will save with our Early Discount application fee of $50 USD.
The PRISMA Festival Orchestra, comprised of talented students from all over the world, will perform several concerts together. Repertoire for 2022 includes:
- Boulanger – D'un matin de printemps (Of a Spring Morning)
- Mozart – Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor
- Rimsky-Korsakov – Scheherazade
- Smetana – The Moldau from Ma Vlast (My Fatherland)
- Bartók – Concerto for Orchestra
Students will also have the opportunity to play in chamber music ensembles.