Mary Annis, an alumna, established this award to encourage student understanding of the fundamentals of art, the pursuit of aesthetic expression and creative activity.
Value: Minimun amount of $1,000
Eligibility: This award is open to undergraduate students who are:
• At least third-year standing in a B.F.A. – Art (Art Studio) major.
• Preference will be given to those who have taken or are enrolled in Advanced Drawing courses.
• A good grasp of the fundamentals of art as demonstrated through academic achievement in introductory Art courses.
• Ability to explain the role and value of creative activity.
• Financial need.
• Tenable upon confirmation of full-time enrolment at the University of Lethbridge in the Fall and Spring semesters immediately following the granting of the bursary.
• Nominated by the Faculty of Fine Arts.
Application to Include:
• Required 250 word essay explaining the role and value of creative activity in his/her life must be submitted.
Deadline: October 1, 2022
Complete your general application here