Also see the Graduate FAQ page.
Can the ceremonies be viewed online?
- Yes, there will be a live webcast of each ceremony on the University of Lethbridge livestream page.
How do I receive a Letter of Invitation for family from outside of Canada that would like to attend Convocation?
- Students who are inviting family from outside of Canada to convocation may need to provide relatives with a Letter of Invitation. The International Centre can also provide a supplementary letter for international students to provide to their family members for their visa applications. Please complete the Request for Invitation Letter. If you have any questions, please contact the International Centre.
What time should guests arrive?
- General seating for guests opens one hour prior to each ceremony. The deadline for seating is 15 minutes prior to the start of the ceremony.
How do we get to campus?
- Directions to the University of Lethbridge
Where do I park?
Is there an accommodated seating area in the gymnasium for those with mobility issues?
- Yes, there are spaces for wheelchairs and walkers at the top of each side of bleachers. When you enter the gymnasium at the track level, please indicate to one of the ushers that you require accommodated seating and they will be happy to guide you.
Where and when can photos be taken on the day of the ceremony?
- There will be an opportunity to take photos with your graduate after the ceremony, before regalia needs to be returned. There will also be opportunities for professional photographs on the day of convocation.
Can I purchase gifts for my grad(s)?
- Yes, the Bookstore will be open and there will also be an opportunity to purchase flowers which may be given to your graduate after the ceremony. More info.
I am bringing small children. Where can I go when they are active or fussy?
- Classroom PE250, on Level 2, is equipped with a live feed of the ceremony that you may attend to your child and still enjoy the ceremony.