- Add all important dates and deadlines to your calendars.
- Visit your Faculty advisor to request a program check and confirm you are on track to complete your requirements.
- Apply for graduation on the Bridge by the applicable deadline.
- Ensure all your accounts are paid in full by the applicable deadline.
- Confirm on the Bridge, in the Graduation menu, that you are approved to graduate. This information will be posted approximately two weeks prior to the ceremony.
- Confirm the date of your ceremony.
- RSVP to reserve your regalia if you are attending your ceremony.
- Invite your family and friends to attend your ceremony.
- Invite guests who cannot attend to view the live webcast.
- Attend your convocation ceremony!