UofL Campus Protocols
Whether you are participating in a DE program or just dropping someone off, everyone must adhere to the Accessing Campus Protocols. Full details are available here.
- Masking is required within public University of Lethbridge spaces until the end of Spring Term (May 6, 2022)
- Masking will NOT be required to participate in Destination Exploration programs after April 18th, 2022
- Programs will run without any major restrictions or physical distancing.
- Equipment and materials will continue to be cleaned regularly.
- Participants should not attend programs when they are sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Staff are not permitted to assist/interact in any way with a participant's belongings including bags, clothing, water bottles, and lunches.
- Participants must be able to open and close all packaging sent with them. This includes opening and closing their water bottle.
- All participants must come with a full and labeled water bottle.
- The sharing of food is not permitted.
- Lunch and snacks will be eaten outside.
Canceled by us:
- Programs canceled due to insufficient enrolment or instructor availability will be fully refunded
Cancellation by you
- A $20 cancellation/$10 transfer fee is charged for each activity/program cancellation or transfer.
- The administration fee is not applicable on refunds due to enrollment quotas.
- All cancellations/transfers must be received in writing, by Sport & Recreation Services before consideration.
- Canceling within 7 working days and 1 working day prior to the commencement of the activity/program will result in a 50% refund of the original registration fee – the materials portion of registration will not be refunded.
- Refunds/transfers will not be considered from 1 day prior to the commencement of the activity/program
- Refund requests received after the start of the activity/program will be considered on an individual basis. These requests need to go to the appropriate program supervisor for approval.