Academic Advising in Other Faculties

Each Faculty at the University of Lethbridge has its own Academic Advising Office. You may need to visit an advisor from another Faculty if you are in a combined degree program (i.e. BA/BEd or BA/BMGT), if you cannot get into a course offered by another Faculty that is required in your major (i.e. Fine Arts for AHMS 1000), or if you are interested in doing a second degree offered by a different Faculty.