Important items to note:
- The uLethbridge Grading System is now found here. Official transcripts have a link at the top of the page to the Grading Systems page.
- The student's consent is always required before an Official Academic Transcript can be released.
- Official transcripts are sent directly between institutions or from the student to the receiver through the MyCreds digital wallet.
- The charge for official transcripts is $12 per copy.
- With each paper transcript request, an official digital transcript will be uploaded to the secure MyCreds digital wallet. Learn more here.
- Official paper transcripts are sent by regular mail. An additional charge will apply for any other method of delivery (e.g. fax, courier).
- If you owe any fees to uLethbridge (including library fees), transcripts will not be released.
Requesting Official Academic Transcripts
- Login to the Bridge (if you have forgotten your username and password click Need help)
- Select 'Student' from the top menu
- Select 'Student Records'
- Select 'Request Digital MyCreds Transcript'
- You will arrive the 'Digital Transcript Request' page where you can request the timing of your digital transcript receipt.