Before you apply
- familiarize yourself with and meet the specific admission requirements and application procedures of your prospective program
- be aware of the applicable fees associated with your prospective program
- have the required supporting documents ready to upload and submit with your application
- know the relevant application deadline
- read the Privacy and Security notice below
Do you have questions about your application?
Application Frequently Asked Questions
Crafting a High-Quality Application Webinar
The submission of the application, uploading of supporting documents, and payment of the application fee are completed online. Individuals providing letters of reference on your behalf will do so through the online system. Please do not send any documents that you have uploaded with your application by mail, with the exception of official documents (e.g. transcripts, English language proficiency test scores) which you should arrange to have the issuing institutions mail directly to the Admissions Office.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please review our Frequently Asked Questions or contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403-320-5700.
Privacy and Security